- PROPOSED QUARANTINE LAW GIVES CDC POLICE POWERS TO “APPREHEND, DETAIN AND ISOLATE” FOR SUSPECTED EXPOSURE TO MINOR ILLNESSES October 6, 2016“COUGHING AND RASHES” AMONG SYMPTOMS THAT WOULD DENY RIGHT TO ATTORNEY AND APPEAL On August 15th, 2016, the CDC published a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that, if ratified, would amend federal public health law. The notice seeks to expand the scope of the Public Health Service Act, which grants the government the authority to apprehend […]
- Nature's 'Scientific Reports' Publishes Aluminum Adjuvant Study August 29, 2016Findings are at Odds with Federal Regulations Requiring Satisfactory Evidence of Safety
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL VACCINE SYMPOSIUM August 25, 2016On April 6, 2016, CMSRI sponsored the 4th International Vaccine Symposium in Leipzig, Germany, bringing together leaders in autoimmune disease research to present and discuss their conclusive findings on the relationship between vaccines and autoimmunity in prone individuals. Below are summaries of some of the research presented at the symposium. Additionally, you can find videos […]
- WHY WE NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT VACCINES September 14, 2016Pharma companies and the media are not kind to those who publicly question the use of vaccines and the practices of their manufactures. Often people are either pounced on by the media, made to look paranoid or crazy, or unceremoniously and unsympathetically dismissed. However, this should not dissuade questioners from making their inquiries public. There […]
- Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage…and Shingles August 30, 2016Two important FDA approved changes to the warning label of Merck Pharmaceutical’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax, have been made since the controversial drug was introduced in 2006. The first was in August 2014, when, in addition to potentially causing chickenpox, another side effect was added: shingles! That’s right. The vaccine that had been – and continues […]
- Why It’s Critical to Maintain a Record of Your Child’s Vaccines and Reactions August 2, 2016Free Immunization Journal Provides Essential Tool for Parents
The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
100% of your donations funds NEW CMSRI research