- Combining Multiple Childhood Vaccines Not Safe, According to Article in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons June 16, 2016TUCSON, Ariz., June 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Multiple childhood vaccines are often given at one visit, but contrary to the claims of public health officials there is evidence that this practice is unsafe, writes medical research journalist Neil Z. Miller in the summer issue of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.
- Parental Rights and Religious Freedom Under Attack in Virginia January 27, 2016URGENT ACTION ALERT: Vaccine Exemptions in Virginia Gutted by HB 1342Contact State Legislators Immediately We are requesting your immediate communication with your state legislators to OPPOSE HB 1342 sponsored by Delegate Eileen Filler-Corn(chief patron) and co-sponsored by Delegate Christopher P. Stolle (chief co-patron).
- Innovative Study on Alzheimer’s Treatment is Subject of Crowd Funding Campaign July 15, 2015Innovative Study on Alzheimer's Treatment is Subject of Crowd Funding Campaign Conclusive Research on Correlation of Aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease to be Conducted Washington, DC (July 16, 2015) One of the world’s leading experts on aluminum and aluminum-related illnesses is seeking funding for a study on the potentially lifesaving impact of removing aluminum from Alzheimer’s disease […]
- Molecular Mechanisms in Vaccine-Induced Autoimmunity June 11, 2016The following is a summary of a lecture given by Dr. Darjan Kanduc of the University of Bari, Italy, on the molecular mechanistic functions of vaccine-induced autoimmune disorder: Since the very beginning of vaccination, people have resisted it due to fear of adverse events. The clash between those resisting vaccination and those promoting vaccination has […]
- Link Between Vaccines and African-American Boys Hidden by CDC Says Whistleblower May 9, 2016“I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information suggesting that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”
- A Different Danish Girl May 3, 2016Prior to receiving the HPV vaccine in 2011, Rikke Viborg of Denmark was a normal, healthy and active pre-teen. So, when her doctor suggested she be vaccinated with Gardasil, the HPV vaccine developed by Merck and recommended by the Danish public health system for girls her age, her parents saw no reason to question its […]
The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
100% of your donations funds NEW CMSRI research