- Proposed Legislation to Eliminate Religious Vaccine Exemptions at Odds with Virginia Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights November 2, 2016In the 2016 session of the General Assembly, Delegates Eileen Filler-Corn (D- Fairfax) and Christopher Stolle (R-Virginia Beach) introduced legislation to eliminate religious and medical exemptions for vaccines so that no child in Virginia could be educated at home or in a public/private school unless he/she received every dose of every state mandated vaccine. The […]
- PROPOSED QUARANTINE LAW GIVES CDC POLICE POWERS TO “APPREHEND, DETAIN AND ISOLATE” FOR SUSPECTED EXPOSURE TO MINOR ILLNESSES October 6, 2016“COUGHING AND RASHES” AMONG SYMPTOMS THAT WOULD DENY RIGHT TO ATTORNEY AND APPEAL On August 15th, 2016, the CDC published a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that, if ratified, would amend federal public health law. The notice seeks to expand the scope of the Public Health Service Act, which grants the government the authority to apprehend […]
- Nature's 'Scientific Reports' Publishes Aluminum Adjuvant Study August 29, 2016Findings are at Odds with Federal Regulations Requiring Satisfactory Evidence of Safety
- The Government Should Do It, But They Don’t: Why Independent Research is Needed December 6, 2016In most cases, drugs are rigorously safety tested, not only to find any potential negative side effects, but also to address any interactions the drug may have with other medications if taken concurrently. Pharmaceutical companies are incentivized to do this. If drugs are inadequately tested or the side effects are too harsh, they can be […]
- WHY WE NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT VACCINES September 14, 2016Pharma companies and the media are not kind to those who publicly question the use of vaccines and the practices of their manufactures. Often people are either pounced on by the media, made to look paranoid or crazy, or unceremoniously and unsympathetically dismissed. However, this should not dissuade questioners from making their inquiries public. There […]
- Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage…and Shingles August 30, 2016Two important FDA approved changes to the warning label of Merck Pharmaceutical’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax, have been made since the controversial drug was introduced in 2006. The first was in August 2014, when, in addition to potentially causing chickenpox, another side effect was added: shingles! That’s right. The vaccine that had been – and continues […]
The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
100% of your donations funds NEW CMSRI research