- Significant Breakthrough in Study of Aluminum Adjuvant Impact on Immune Response August 29, 2016Findings by Renowned Aluminum Expert Published in Nature’s “Scientific Reports” August 29, 2016 (Staffordshire, England) – Researchers at Keele University, led by one of the world’s leading authorities on aluminum, Professor of Bioinorganic Chemistry Christopher Exley, have demonstrated in a recently published study that not all aluminium adjuvants are equal -- neither in terms of […]
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL VACCINE SYMPOSIUM August 25, 2016On April 6, 2016, CMSRI sponsored the 4th International Vaccine Symposium in Leipzig, Germany, bringing together leaders in autoimmune disease research to present and discuss their conclusive findings on the relationship between vaccines and autoimmunity in prone individuals. Below are summaries of some of the research presented at the symposium. Additionally, you can find videos […]
- NEW IMMUNIZATION RESOURCE AND RECORD ESSENTIAL FOR ALL PARENTS August 19, 2016Free Guide and Log Helps Track Potential Adverse Reactions Washington, D.C. (August 6, 2016) – Today’s parents are more informed and aware of the health and safety risks facing their children than ever before. But one subject that is often taken for granted is the immunization process. That is why the Children’s Medical Safety Research […]
- Why It’s Critical to Maintain a Record of Your Child’s Vaccines and Reactions August 2, 2016Free Immunization Journal Provides Essential Tool for Parents
- Are aluminum adjuvants plus Gardasil a uniquely damaging neuroinflammatory cocktail? July 28, 2016Health authorities and the media relentlessly repeat the mantra that vaccines are unequivocally safe, and many uninformed consumers cling to this mantra like a lifeboat. More often than not, however, consumers know little or nothing about the vaccine safety testing process and assume that vaccine manufacturers and regulatory institutions have exercised due diligence in ensuring […]
- Molecular Mechanisms in Vaccine-Induced Autoimmunity June 11, 2016The following is a summary of a lecture given by Dr. Darjan Kanduc of the University of Bari, Italy, on the molecular mechanistic functions of vaccine-induced autoimmune disorder: Since the very beginning of vaccination, people have resisted it due to fear of adverse events. The clash between those resisting vaccination and those promoting vaccination has […]
The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
100% of your donations funds NEW CMSRI research