- Significant Breakthrough in Study of Aluminum Adjuvant Impact on Immune Response August 29, 2016Findings by Renowned Aluminum Expert Published in Nature’s “Scientific Reports” August 29, 2016 (Staffordshire, England) – Researchers at Keele University, led by one of the world’s leading authorities on aluminum, Professor of Bioinorganic Chemistry Christopher Exley, have demonstrated in a recently published study that not all aluminium adjuvants are equal -- neither in terms of […]
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL VACCINE SYMPOSIUM August 25, 2016On April 6, 2016, CMSRI sponsored the 4th International Vaccine Symposium in Leipzig, Germany, bringing together leaders in autoimmune disease research to present and discuss their conclusive findings on the relationship between vaccines and autoimmunity in prone individuals. Below are summaries of some of the research presented at the symposium. Additionally, you can find videos […]
- NEW IMMUNIZATION RESOURCE AND RECORD ESSENTIAL FOR ALL PARENTS August 19, 2016Free Guide and Log Helps Track Potential Adverse Reactions Washington, D.C. (August 6, 2016) – Today’s parents are more informed and aware of the health and safety risks facing their children than ever before. But one subject that is often taken for granted is the immunization process. That is why the Children’s Medical Safety Research […]
- WHY WE NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT VACCINES September 14, 2016Pharma companies and the media are not kind to those who publicly question the use of vaccines and the practices of their manufactures. Often people are either pounced on by the media, made to look paranoid or crazy, or unceremoniously and unsympathetically dismissed. However, this should not dissuade questioners from making their inquiries public. There […]
- Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage…and Shingles August 30, 2016Two important FDA approved changes to the warning label of Merck Pharmaceutical’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax, have been made since the controversial drug was introduced in 2006. The first was in August 2014, when, in addition to potentially causing chickenpox, another side effect was added: shingles! That’s right. The vaccine that had been – and continues […]
- Why It’s Critical to Maintain a Record of Your Child’s Vaccines and Reactions August 2, 2016Free Immunization Journal Provides Essential Tool for Parents
The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
100% of your donations funds NEW CMSRI research