- Parental Rights and Religious Freedom Under Attack in Virginia January 27, 2016URGENT ACTION ALERT: Vaccine Exemptions in Virginia Gutted by HB 1342Contact State Legislators Immediately We are requesting your immediate communication with your state legislators to OPPOSE HB 1342 sponsored by Delegate Eileen Filler-Corn(chief patron) and co-sponsored by Delegate Christopher P. Stolle (chief co-patron).
- Innovative Study on Alzheimer’s Treatment is Subject of Crowd Funding Campaign July 15, 2015Innovative Study on Alzheimer's Treatment is Subject of Crowd Funding Campaign Conclusive Research on Correlation of Aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease to be Conducted Washington, DC (July 16, 2015) One of the world’s leading experts on aluminum and aluminum-related illnesses is seeking funding for a study on the potentially lifesaving impact of removing aluminum from Alzheimer’s disease […]
- New Aluminum Awareness Campaign “Makes You Wonder” July 15, 2015Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute Launches Social Media Effort to Expose Aluminum Safety Policy Flaws Washington, DC (July 6, 2015) Inspiring the general public to question aluminum safety policies is the goal of a new social media campaign, entitled “Makes You Wonder,” that is being launched by the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSRI).
- Link Between Vaccines and African-American Boys Hidden by CDC Says Whistleblower May 9, 2016“I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information suggesting that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”
- A Different Danish Girl May 3, 2016Prior to receiving the HPV vaccine in 2011, Rikke Viborg of Denmark was a normal, healthy and active pre-teen. So, when her doctor suggested she be vaccinated with Gardasil, the HPV vaccine developed by Merck and recommended by the Danish public health system for girls her age, her parents saw no reason to question its […]
- Are Vaccine Adjuvants Contributing to Autoimmune Illnesses? April 12, 2016New Physicians’ Registry Tracks Prevalence and Characteristics of Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvant (ASIA) Until recently, cases of ASIA have been largely anecdotal and shared only informally among physicians, making them difficult to both qualify and quantify. The lack of wide scale and comprehensive reporting has also slowed progress toward diagnosing (and potentially preventing) the […]
The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
100% of your donations funds NEW CMSRI research